Where can I get seamless pipe from?
The UK market has a small number of stockholders carrying seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes. This can make it difficult to source all your material requirements from one place!
As of 2015, you can now add Stock Services to the list of possible suppliers for this material. Stock Services can now supply stainless steel seamless pipes and tubes into the UK market on a short lead time of 2-3 days.
So next time you have a job to quote for, please get in touch here.
How can Stock Services help.
- Stock Services are now offering Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe and Tube
- Material is available for sale into the UK market on 2-3 day lead times.
- We will not sell to end users clients, but can deliver direct using plain labels.
- Remember we can help with your requirements for fittings and flanges.
- We can also offer welded pipe on 2-3 day deliveries.
So what can you offer?
We can offer for sale Seamless Pipes and Tubes in 304/L and 316/L dual certified, in the below sizes.
ASTM/ASME Pipe range:
- 1/4″ through 12″ in Sch 10S – 40S – 80S
- 1/2″ through 10″ In Sch 160
- 1/2″ through 4″ in Sch XXS
ASTM/ASME Tube range:
- 4.00mm OD – 168.30mm (6″) OD in a range of wall thicknesses.
The surface condition of the Tubes up to and including 15.00mm OD are Bright Annealed (BA). Above 15.00mm all tubes are annealed and pickled.
So where is the material coming from?
All the pipes and tubes are from ISO and PED approved mills in India and Korea and all the mills have approvals from European auditing companies such as Lloyds Register.
Our full stock range will become available on our website shortly, but in the meantime if you have any enquiries please get in contact with us here.